Book Poland Embassy Appointment 2020
General required documents for a Polish Visa Application:
- Download the Polish Visa application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Poland Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Polish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland and the entire Schengen area. Find out more about Visa Insurance for Europe.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Poland and itinerary
- Flight air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Poland
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Poland
IIf you need help then drop your coment